Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Road trip...a little worried...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89GMCSuburban, May 8, 2003.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I'm going to Colorado in my truck, and needless to say, am a bit nervous about breaking down with no help. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I've seen other guys do this, and I wanted to know if I could get some help if something happens from any of you local guys. I'll be leaving here and should get to Amarillo, TX on May 17th. May 18th will be through Clayton and Raton, NM and up I-25 through Denver to Estes Park.
    19th to 23rd in Estes Park, and return from EP to Amarillo on the same route on the 24th. Amarillo back home on the 25th.
    Anyone who helps will be taken care of and in my personal debt... Thanks guys, and anyone needs help here in San Antonio, let me know... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I'm in Denver Colo if you need help let me know pm me and I will send you my phone number

3. TheLakeRat

TheLakeRat 1/2 ton status

I'm in San angelo, and should be on the way through if you take Hwy 87. if you run into any trouble just give me a call.
    If you want you can e-mail me and i'll give you a home number.

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys! I've buttoned up everything I could and am pretty confident, but as a "just in case", ya know? Going 1,100 miles in two days is pretty demanding on a vehicle, so I'm just hoping for the best. I'm going to do some light wheeling near Nederland and Granby. I might go down to do Bill Moore Lake, but I wouldn't want to do it alone.
    Anyways, thanks guys...and I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I'm about 4 miles off I-25 in Colorado Springs. Have tools. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif