Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Road Trip Time!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Aug 9, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

This really isn't important to anybody but it's almost Wednesday now and I'm freakin antsy...

My friend and I are going on a 3,500-4,000 road trip starting on Saturday. First will be Yellowstone, then we're headed down to Moab, then over to Denver, and finally to Tablerock lake in Missouri.

We'll be gone for 11 days and hope to have one hell of a good time. We did something like this last year but we went to Kentucky, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, and Georgia.

Soooo...if you see a green late model Grand Prix with Minnesota tags and a 6'6" driver, honk, wave, hell I don't care, post up and let me know, the odds are slim...but weirder **** has happened.

Think I can get through Golden Spike in an '01 GP? :p:

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If you come through the Black Hills, give me a shout. Remember, we have the Sturgis ralley going on right now.

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I knew about Sturgis, bad timing on our part but oh well. The first day will be straight to Cody, WY. 15+ hours...most of it spent on 90. I'd love to stop by but that's the longest driving day and we just want to get it over with. Thanks for the offer though. Next time I'm passing through I'll definitely let ya know.

BTW - Come August 27th I'll be at SDSU if anybody from South Dakota or nearby wants to wheel, chat, whatever, I'm up for it.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I took a 9 day trip with 4 other guys in my burb last spring. Tx, Az (camping/crawling) and N.M. (camping and sking). which was great. Have fun.