Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Road trip!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Nov 4, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

My husband and me are taking a road trip to the Bend area this wednesday to pic up Cochev's pumpkin beater /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Does anyone need anything taken over there or brought back? We have an empty tow truck going over, except the dirt bike, and just the pumpkin and a lift kit for Mudhog coming back.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Steal as many of Jason's parts as possible and deliver them to my place.....he'll understand /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

wait... you meant the other jason. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I've got some parts in Terrebonne that I need to get to Salem... Any chance you would be willing to pick them up and let me get them from you in Vancouver next weekend when I bring down your doors and fenders? It would save me a lot of driving on my way to Salem.

All of the parts should fit in the back of the pumpkin truck, I have a pair of doors, steering column, windshield, fender and some small misc parts from a '66 GMC at a friends house. Would not be hard to arrange for him to be there for you to pick everything up on your way back from Bend. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. JDBlazer454

That is fine with me but Cochev is driving the pumpkin to meet us at Warm Springs so he would have to make the stop in between Bend and W.S. and that is entirely up to him.

Too many Jason's and Jeff's on this board /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Hey kenny, if you're headed this way, let me know and we can hook up for the parts I was going to pick up from you..if you still have 'em /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Jason knows where I have the parts stored and is going to try to pick them up for me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Shane, I'm still carrying your parts in the trunk of my car /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'll have to remember to put them in my truck before I head down there, but I still have them all...

9. JDBlazer454

Sounds like your parts are getting picked up from Terrabonne on the way to Warm Springs and we will pick the Pumpkin and parts from there. Kenny PM me when you are going to head this way and I will make sure to be around for ya. Mudhog also PM me when you get a chance to and we will work out a time to meet and get your lift kit to you.

Wish us luck we are headed out in a few hours to go pick it up. I will be a Chevy 4x owner again very very soon /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

10. JDBlazer454

We made it back successfully and are now the proud owners of a '75 K20 pickup, affectionately nicknamed the Pumpkin /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Now Cochev is the crazy owner of our 1990 Cr500r /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We have your parts Kenny and your lift Mudhog, just let me know when you want to come and get them.

11. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Crazy indeed. came sliding up the driveway and into the garage sideways and just about took out my nephew. LOL! Nieghbors love me too. nothing like the sound of a 2 stoke rapping out to rattle a few windows at night. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. JDBlazer454

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Pretty evil ain't it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I loved the way it sounded I just wasn't willing to risk my life trying to ride it /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. JDBlazer454

[ QUOTE ]
    Nieghbors love me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

My neighbors hate me now too, we fired up the air compressor and air gun and started swapping tires around /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet i really appreciate you getting the lift for me /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

15. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My neighbors hate me now too, we fired up the air compressor and air gun and started swapping tires around

[/ QUOTE ]

try some late night grinding and welding too. they REALLY like that /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

so you're gunna run with those 36s? they give the truck a whole different look. loved it, but drove like ass. LOL! you need to be either under 35 or over 50 mph. in between it feels like all the lug nuts are loose. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. JDBlazer454

They will get the grinding and sawzall treatment very very soon /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I am going to stick with the 36's for a bit, love the beasty look it has but your right it drives terrible /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I loved the alternate wheel hop at 40 man does that front end bounce. I haven't been brave enough to take it on the freeway yet. After close inspection of everything and driving its actually a pretty nice truck with some good running gear under it and I appreciate all the work you put into it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif