Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

road trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Apr 16, 2005.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok all those people I am supposed to get parts from or pick up parts for but parts from or any of that stuff. the plan is I am coing down to vancouver next friday night leaving around 8 from seattle so i need to get a deal going to meet up with people to exchange parts with so please post up if i have already made arangment with you. i know i have with silver84k,powermad and jelbrown is there anyone else?

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Are you just going to Vancouver? Will you make it to Portland?

3. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

nope not going to portland the only reason im even going to vancouver is to get some parts for myself. I am actually going to st helens over in the mountains, it would save me alot of time if i wasnt even going to vancouver.

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well so far it looks like i am going to be leaving my place at around 8 pm friday night stoping to pick up some tires from leadfoot to drop off in vancouver and meeting powermad in vancouver to get a radiator. dose anyone know where jekbrown lives? is it in or near vancouver? i need to see if there is anyway i can meet everyone at one place at the same time and get it all done at once. or maybe have everyone get the parts to one person and i can just do an exchange with them.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

a pm would get that info faster than a forum post. ;)

you have mail..

j

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

thanks. I have been a bit in a hurry lately and i keep getting booted because my computer is a pos. so jekbrown has been awesome and said if there is something I am supposed to pick up from someone or drop off we can do it at his house so anyone else have any ideas? powermd how far from jekbrown are you? or do you know lol. and i guess i need to pm silver84k5 for some info from him.

7. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Friday I work till 9pm.
    I suppose I could drop off the rad thursday at Jasons house.
    I need to go to Vancouver Thursday anyway to drop my block off at the machine shop.

8. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

sooooooo JEKBROWN....do you have room for 5 38" swampers on rims in case my person down there cant meet up with rick?

9. jekbrown

sure, if you don't mind them sitting in my car port... I have a big chain and some pad locks, I can lock them all together to keep them from "walking away". Honestly, I have 2 big swampers, 2 of my street tires (35s), some toyota axles, a TH400 and a bunch of other crap sitting in my carport and no one ever messes with my junk. It might be cause every time my dog barks I go out on patrol with my 9mm... or maybe I just have nice neighbors. ;) :grin: anyway, if you're super paranoid I can put my 39.5s under the carport and you can put your lil tires inside my lockable shed. :) If it helps, I am going to be home wednesday-sunday this week on vacation, so I'll be "around" to watch them too.

j

10. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

powermad, if you could drop oiff the radiator to jekbrowns that would be awesome if its not to much of a problem, and if i am droping off the tires for shane(leadfoot) that is even better. (jekbrown) how late if going to be too late to show up at your place? it is looking like it may be around midnight or so after making 2 other stops and picking up tires from shane. oh and t-roy what is the deal with the heads? are you still wanting me to pick them up?

11. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Thanks for remembering, but I am going up on the 30th and since you're going to be rolling through there late, I'll just do it myself.

12. leadfoot067

cool thanks i really appreciate it.....

13. jekbrown

which day are you coming down again? if you're just picking stuff up or dropping stuff off, you can show up at 3am if ya want, so long as you understand I'll be in bed with the wife while you load stuff yourself. ;) Guess it all depends on whether or not you'll be bringing help to load stuff (if you need it, not sure what you're pickin up exactly). My wife gets pissed when people show up super late and we have to get out of bed. ;) :)

now that I think of it, the guy that wanted to buy my TH400 is from the Seattle area. You know "seattlek5"??

j

14. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ya brent said he tried to get6 ahold of you a couple times but never got a responce. he is supposed to call me tonight if you want I will ask him if he still wants it and you too can work out the $ issue. I am coming down friday night. if things go right. i just had some major problems with my truck last night and still trying to figure out whats wrong with it. hopefully i will be ok byt friday.

15. jekbrown

we can work something out with respect to $... if he still wants it and its convenient for him to come get it at your pad... and you have enough room, might as well take it back with ya. CK5'ers are good peeps... I don't know Brent personally, but he can pay me when he gets it if need be.

j

16. leadfoot067

brent is good for it....no question....

17. jekbrown

good enuff for me, come get this thing. :grin:

j

18. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

sounds good to me. i can say brent is good for it. i may just give you the $ and worry about getting it from him when i get back depending on my $ flow.
    sounds like all i need to do now is get aho0ld of silver84k5. to see about droping off the adapter.

19. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

does anyone have any info on silver84k5? the phone # i have for him in invalid and i need to get ahold of him to see if he is still wanting this adapter.

20. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

x2 ;)