Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROADKILL FISHIN'

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by deek, May 21, 2003.

1. deek

deek 1/2 ton status

ROADKILL FISHIN\'

I ran over two big Ol' cat fish down at the river today, I bet they never thought that their lives would end under a 35" wild country,, oh well it made for a good dinner /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: ROADKILL FISHIN\'

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

strange... i hunt deer the same way /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I ran over two big Ol' cat fish down at the river today, I bet they never thought that their lives would end under a 35" wild country,, oh well it made for a good dinner /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

damn now we used compound bows to get cat fish b4.....
    NEVER THOUGHT OF USING THE TRUCK THOUGH!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    strange... i hunt deer the same way /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

when i was a youngin i hit a deer off roading... was funny... im going down this trail behind a gun club ( they were not open ) and there were deer in the yard... i told my cousin... watch i will hit one.... i just kept on driving.... well one of the deer ran towards the fence... and jumped through a hole in it and tried headbutting my truck... well it lost..... it was kickin and flailin... so i ran over its head..... hey i was 17 not gonna let it suffer....... but stupid me didnt throw it in the back of the truck.... i told my father and he chewed me out for not taking it....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

I guess I'm backards.... I shot my truck with the 308 while hinting for deer! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Got a couple unpleasant Georgia remarks last time I brought it up though.

7. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

I ran over VW Rabbit once, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif yup /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. deek

deek 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I ran over VW Rabbit once, does that count? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

Haha, what a way to go. I knew I couldn't be the only one that accidentily killed an animal while going through water. I once had a decapitated 3-legged cooked frog stuck to my water pump after going through my fan.

11. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

My buddy and I limited out one day pheasant hunting, goin down the gravel road like 65 - 70 in his 84 Woody. A ton of pheasants got up outta the ditch and went across the road, he floored it and we happened to get 6 roosters and a few Uh Oh Birds(hens)