Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roadtrip to Canada- Met Canmorek5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jac6695, Sep 13, 2004.

1. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

My wife and I just got back from a 10 day, 3400 mile roadtrip to Alberta, British Columbia, down to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, and back to Denver.

In Canada, we visited with CanmoreK5 (Paul), his lovely wife Kim and their beautiful daughters for a day (thanks again, Paul!), went up to Jasper, Banff, and Yoho National Parks.

We had an absolutely wonderful time and want to do it again. The bad thing is paying for the approximate 326 gallons of diesel fuel my K2500 burned towing our travel trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Glad you made it home safely, brother!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thanks for dropping by and hanging out- I'm glad you and Jill had a good time while you were up here. We'll have to do it again someday.

3. Can Can

I thought I should add that this post is worthless without pics!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

How about a sample of the Canadian Rockies? This is Lake Moraine in Banff National Park:

[​IMG]

Here is our travel accomadations for the week (in Yellowstone):

[​IMG]

5. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for dropping by and hanging out- I'm glad you and Jill had a good time while you were up here. We'll have to do it again someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are already planning our next trip up that way. By the way, you should plan a weekend when a bunch of CK5 people can get together for a weekend sometime. You know, give everone about 6 months notice to make some plans. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Wow, that sounds like a really sweet trip and I bet the scenery was amazing!!!!! Sweet pic of the rockies too!!!!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are already planning our next trip up that way. By the way, you should plan a weekend when a bunch of CK5 people can get together for a weekend sometime. You know, give everone about 6 months notice to make some plans. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a great plan James.../forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Sorry I missed you and Paulie, bad time to start a new job I guess./forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Rene

8. Can Can

[ QUOTE ]
    By the way, you should plan a weekend when a bunch of CK5 people can get together for a weekend sometime. You know, give everone about 6 months notice to make some plans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, that's a GREAT idea. I could get it all organized in the North forum so all the local guys could hear about it too...... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif