Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Robbed...grr a bit fawking pissed!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Oct 18, 2003.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I hope they got a hernia carrying away that 3 1/2 ton jack.... just finished doing my lift and all...and of all things the one thing they take is a big arse 50+ lb floor jack...unluckily i left it out only last night, my luck, with the handle disconnected so it'd be a bit more inconspicuous....i have a cluttered garage right now as well, so some mofo came into my garage, scopped it out and came all the way to my door to steal the sucker, and took the time to find the handle which was stashed in a corner and jacked it all /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i wouldn't be so pissed if i hadn't borrowed it from a friend.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sorry to hear, that sucks. My mom worries about my dad and my stuff. We have loads of stuff outside but our area is pretty darn good. Besides if we suspected someone was outside we'd be out with shotguns in seconds.

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kill em all, sorry man.

4. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sucks big time /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. BowtieBlazer

just got better, they also stole a 5 gallon bucket i had 5 qts of oil in and a oil filter /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Hey maybe they just wanted to do an oil change and will bring back my bucket and jack....

time to set out a bucket with 5 qts of oil and sand in it

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

maybe it was the friend whos jack it was and he knew where it was so he took it? call him and say "doing an oil change with your jack today?"

7. BowtieBlazer

just talked to him...nope...

got a bit of walking traffic in my area....ya know a cut through from the slums...about 3 mths ago our house rentavator turned the corner of the house to see a dark skinned person jumping in a mid 80's chevy truck with his paint sprayer.... I've had my blazer torn down for well over a month now with no problems....i do have my 2wd chevy here often which = two mid eighties trucks...as often as i am outside working its obvious i got some real tools... i think they grew some balls and wanted to get a closer look.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

so sleep in the garage tonight...with some sort of attitude adjusting tool...

9. BowtieBlazer

looks like the speed six and I are gonna have a little chat with someone if they do visit again... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That sucks man, I fawking hate thieves, they should be shot

11. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That sucks man, I fawking hate thieves, they should be shot

[/ QUOTE ]

that reminds me of a recent story here in chicago.
    three curtain dudes attempted to carjack a disco, the thing was the owner was an off duty cop so he shot one, one ran and got hit by a passing car and one got away.
    to make the story short a "relative" of one of the ijured said that "the officer over reacted, its just a car", im still lost for words.