Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Robbed!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CaveBlazin, Jun 16, 2004.

1. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeap thats right last night I go and order some crab rangoon at my favorite chinese delievery place and they delivered this new breed of crab rangoon that taste like butt!! I was robbed I tell ya /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

You might want to check with mxrcr589. He probably stole your rangoons /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    If you are doing this /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif,Check the post on him in the garage.

Crab rangoons ROCK /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.

3. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they delivered this new breed of crab rangoon that taste like butt!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have often heard this euphimism in regards to the taste of a number of items...........ie....tastes like azz...tastes like butt, etc....

having never tasted azz or butt myself, just wonderin' how you came to acquire this particular knowledge..... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I LUV tequila............ /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

mmmmm chinese food....

During college my buddy worked at a chinese resurant. I use to go in and hangout when times was slow and he always had some crab ragoon fried up for me when I stopped by. I picked up a little manderain chinese from hanging out there (my buddy is fluent and spent three years in Shanghi, China at the Teacher College there. I got pics of alot of cute girls from his school.) I wanted to go visit him while he was over there but I was afraid he'd get me trouble (since I didn't know much chinese), I'm surprised he made it out of there alive with some of the stuff he talked about... hahaha.

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

When I first read through that real quick I thought you said he made out with a Chinese teacher. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I wouldn't doubt it but I know he screwed the chinese teachers neice on one of the summer trips to tour eastern asia the summer before he left for Shanghi /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif (if memory servers me right it was the elevator, then the teachers hotel room since her neice was on the trip they shared a room, then his room). /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif