Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rock Crawling Comp. $1000 prize

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thats right all you crawlers out there. I was out there today checking it out. Watched a nice flexy Toyota crack his new TH400. The course is in a riverbed that they brought a bunch of rocks into. They flagged the course and the only tough thing is that most are jeeps I think and it's a little tight in the turns for our trucks. If I knew some of you wanted to enter I would go out there again and talk the owner into making it a little more forgiving in the turns. He's a nice guy. Besides the flags, the course looks like the stuff we run on every weekend. Some of the rocks are pretty big and some deep holes but I don't think some of the Blazers I have seen would have any trouble. I would enter it but I'm still not locked and my tires aren't any great things. Next year I'll go for it. I can also get you in to practice if you want or take pictures and post them. They have a limit of 60 trucks and 30 already entered. The rest of the info. is on there flyer, check it out. It sounds like a fun time even to watch, camp out and party.
    LOOK HERE FOR DETAILS:
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/oX/u592087.jpg>http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/oX/u592087.jpg</A>
    Hope some of you try it, I would love to see a K5 walk with the $1000.[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. Storm Trooper

Top...
    I was wrong, expect body damage and carnage[​IMG]
    Should be fun to watch. Anyone needs info. let me know.
    Dave

3. schneggie

schneggie 1/2 ton status

I am planning on going to watch on Saturday. Will not be taking the K5 but the Monte SS instead.

4. Storm Trooper

This Weekend 28-29th

Last note - As of last weekend 45 trucks entered. Limit is 60 and expect they are at that now..... The battle begins this weekend. Bring spare parts, you might sell them for some good cash.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY I DRIVE, STAY OFF THE SIDEWALK!"

5. Storm Trooper

Re: This Weekend 28-29th

Final Top......