Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROCK CRAWLING COMP. $1000 prize

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thats right all you crawlers out there. I was out there today checking it out. Watched a nice flexy Toyota crack his new TH400. The course is in a riverbed that they brought a bunch of rocks into. They flagged the course and the only tough thing is that most are jeeps I think and it's a little tight in the turns for our trucks. If I knew some of you wanted to enter I would go out there again and talk the owner into making it a little more forgiving in the turns. He's a nice guy. Besides the flags, the course looks like the stuff we run on every weekend. Some of the rocks are pretty big and some deep holes but I don't think some of the Blazers I have seen would have any trouble. I would enter it but I'm still not locked and my tires aren't any great things. Next year I'll go for it. I can also get you in to practice if you want or take pictures and post them. They have a limit of 60 trucks and 30 already entered. The rest of the info. is on there flyer, check it out. It sounds like a fun time even to watch, camp out and party.
    LOOK HERE FOR DETAILS:
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/oX/u592087.jpg>http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/MI/hz/oX/u592087.jpg</A>
    Hope some of you try it, I would love to see a K5 walk with the $1000.[​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....