Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rock Sliders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PROFESSORSK5, Jul 21, 2004.

1. PROFESSORSK5

PROFESSORSK5 Registered Member

Does anybody know who posted some pictures and prices on some tube rock sliders. I think it was a month or two ago. The reason I am looking for them is when I went off roading this weekend on the Miller Jeep trail I bounced onto a rock and dung up my door and rocker panel. I did this on a truck with a 6" lift and 35" tires. So any help would be appreciated. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Damn Nick, you went to Miller Jeep and didn't even invite me? That's messed up. I have a complete price list/break down right here on my comp but now I don't think I'm going to give it to ya!! /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Wish I knew you were going, I would have liked to run that trail with some locals /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BTW, how was the trail ??

5. PROFESSORSK5

First I want to thank MRK5 for the information, those are exactly what I was talking about. Esteban I am sorry, but you live in Bakersfield now. I have joined the Freelanders (you know the club that tows the floats) and this is one of their outings. But I tell you what, if you whant to do it let me know because I would like to do it again. Also 88silverado if you are interested in comming to our meeting we meet in Monrovia on the 4th Thursday of the month. If you are interested email me. Thanks again for the quick response. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

i've got those same sliders, they are nice. i was also considering these.

http://www.off-road.com/chevy/reviews/sullibuilt/

they tuck up closer. if you get the ones from DP90K5, check out the rock whores. i think i like them better than the trail riders that i got.

7. Esteban86K5

Hey Nick i was just giving you a hard time. What happened to the So Cal Big Dawgs? You didn't like us? The freelanders are a great bunch of guys. Being in Bakersfield only puts me 50 miles away from the Miller Jeep trail. So I am actually closer now than I was before. I have been wanting to go up there anyways so I will post up here and on SCBD to let everyone know when we go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    First I want to thank MRK5 for the information, those are exactly what I was talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. PROFESSORSK5

OK thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Nick

10. Dilbert73

Dilbert73 Registered Member

Didn't Sulli-Built Armor (toyboxoffroad.com) go out of business. I really like those sliders, but it seems they had a "going out of business" sale about 1+ years ago. Did someone take over their business? I'd love to buy a set.

11. Esteban86K5

I know the ORIGINAL maker of the Sulli Built rock sliders. He still makes them but doesn't do them in a hurry. I think he pops one or 2 out every few months. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

12. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Didn't Sulli-Built Armor (toyboxoffroad.com) go out of business. I really like those sliders, but it seems they had a "going out of business" sale about 1+ years ago. Did someone take over their business? I'd love to buy a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    I know the ORIGINAL maker of the Sulli Built rock sliders. He still makes them but doesn't do them in a hurry. I think he pops one or 2 out every few months.

[/ QUOTE ]

what he said. i think he told me it would take 1-2 weeks turn around time. PM blazen91, he's the guy who builds them.