Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rock sliders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by unick, Feb 28, 2004.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Can I see some pics of yalls rock sliders and info on where you got them? If you made them how much would you charge to make me a set?

Thanx
    Nick

2. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Got a few pics in my webshots album. Ill try to get some better ones for ya.

These I built myself out of 3" I think. was really easy. Hard part was welding it to the truck. Burnt through the sheet meatal a few times... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif Cutting the rockers was pretty simple. And the rear quarters and front fenders you just line up with where you cut the rockers. Theres a lot of BS behind the front fender skins to remove too.

Oh, and no I cant build another set, wasnt my welder that I used... But they are very simple. Sam

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'm cutting all my floors, rockers and that jazz out so mine for going to be internal... I'm guess you want a bolt on kit?

Find someone with a welder near you and make your own... I know muddytazz makes them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

couple peices of angle some 2x3 tube and some bars to run back for bracing...
    I know there's some pics around here somewhere

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

DP_90K5 makes them, he's got pics in the Members Rides section. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

PM me through SCBD.