Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rock Stomper hydro assist

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by UNCLE CRACKER, Mar 21, 2002.

1. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

is anybody running rock stompers hydro steering assist? if so how good is it versus AGRs set up i no its alot cheaper to buy but is it any good. also if i go hydro assist can i plug the holes that are drilled in the steering box so i can drive to the place to get the ram welded on? thanks for any info you can give me.

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Don't know anything about RockStomps Hydro assist, but I'm sure it's as good as any...it's a simple concept...AGR just over price theirs....wayyy over price....
    And yes, you can cap the ports that are tapped into the gearbox and drive...it'll just be like normal PS steering.....
    Boss

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Scott is a great guy and sells really nice stuff, but don't forget to check with Matt at www.westtexasoffroad.com. Great price and a great guy who will bend over backwards to get you what you need. Mine should be here tomorrow. I had special requirements and he was more than happy to work with me to take care of things.