Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rockin' @ work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jun 16, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

rockin\' @ work

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif RUSH kicks A$$!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif just got thru listening to Tom Sawyer, Red Barchetta; Limelight is playing now! these are off the Chronicles CD collection. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Re: rockin\' @ work

I like thrashing around the line to Metallica

"RJ we need three shrimp basket dinners and two prime ribs"

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Get on with procrastination,humiliation,the underlying SCEME !!!!!! WA WA WA(guitar)chica WAaaaaaaaa /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif living in the fisheye lens

caught in the camera eye /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

can dig the metallica too!!!!!

5. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

Manhattan Project now!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

im usually rockin to atreyu from autumn to ashes remembering never or or just the radio morning show... one of the mechanics in our shop hates my music but the rest of us love it!

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Manhattan Project now!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

"Flying out of the shockwave, on that august da-aay" I forgot about that song, it was one of my favorites for years. Pretty deep and thought provoking...

I've been recycling my Rush stuff in the office lately, too, mostly 2112 and that era. Rush ROCKS!!

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Back when I was working a temp job in September, the boss said I could bring in my CD's and play whatever as long as the lyrics were clean and it wasn't about killing people and such... This 40 year old dude and I listened to Metallica, Static X, Blink 182, and all kinds of crap... the management hated it, but the head lady said we could play whatever didn't break her 2 rules /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

It was great since one of the management guys was an f'n dick...

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I cycle through 2 or 3 different stations at work. The stereo is cranked as loud as it'll go, and they're fine with it as lopng as we don't have customers roaming around the shop...

Average radio life span in our shop is about a year before it gets flattened, or the speakers blow out...so I'd never even attempt a CD player.

Rene