Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rock's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kombi59, Jan 22, 2004.

1. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

rock\'s

Man, ran a pretty tough rock trail today sure was fun hard to avoid damage but I made it!!! need to get more rock protection. just too much fun. I need a buggy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: rock\'s

I had some rocks today also................Yukon Jack on the Rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

we ran a tight trail-wash through telegraph pass. I am new to rocks so it was exciteing. probably a dorky run for you hardcore fellas. but a start. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    we ran a tight trail-wash through telegraph pass. I am new to rocks so it was exciteing. probably a dorky run for you hardcore fellas. but a start. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way. I've ran rocks just one time and I thought it was a blast! Much trickier than it looks, isn't it?

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

All the damage I've done to my truck has been on rocks. But ya, they are fun.