Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rockstomper drive shaft

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by FRIZZLEFRY, Oct 16, 2001.

1. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

From their web page:The Rock Rod has evolved again! Now it's a driveshaft--and it's a beauty. Quarter-inch-wall DOM tube, we guarantee you can't bend, break, or dent our tube, period. We've been testing it hard for several months now, places like Independence, South Dakota, Top Truck Challenge, and we've got a lot of paint scraped off it, but it's still straight and true. Starting at $250.

Oh man I gots to get me one of them [​IMG]

A balanced diet is a beer in both hands.<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

and yes you do need it ! haha [​IMG]

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. FRIZZLEFRY

Hell yes I need one!!But I think Im gonna wait.A buddy of mine is giving me a 203 from behind a TH350 and Iv been talking to another guy that will trade me a 205 for a 208.Ya know what that means dont ya [​IMG]

A balanced diet is a beer in both hands.<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

doubler!! you lucky dog! the drive shaft sounds cool but i'll get a np241 sye kit first

donate to the "Build Scott's Suburban Foundation"
    scott,
    1989 GMC suburban 3/4t 4" lift soon to be rollin on 36" swampers, tbi350, th350, np241

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Oh no here we go!! Ok Friz you thinkin doubler or what?
    Did you ever get your rear suspension done? I'm gonna go check that RockStomper shaft now.....
    Late

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

6. FRIZZLEFRY

Yep I got the rear done.Iv always wanted a dual T case but couldnt find the right parts for the right price.A free 203 with the adaptor and sleeve!!Iv gotta pull it but the tranny and t case are in the bed.And the 208 for the 205!!My neighbor is gonna give me a 208 and 2 doors and a hood for my 74 body donor.I hope all this comes together .I try not to get my hopes up but its a little tuff.

7. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Talking to Scott last night &amp; he tells me that they are now geared up to offer D60 x-over arms &amp; all the parts you need for x-over steering on a D44 or D60. Good prices too!
    My only problem is getting parts from him! [​IMG] He's after putting 3 rockrods in the mail for me &amp; not one has turned up yet!!! [​IMG] I'm going to have to bite the bullet &amp; pay the UPS customs fee just so I can get one! What a PITA &amp; how lucky you folks in the US are!!! [​IMG]

Brian
    89KBlazer

Build it Right or Don't build it at all!!