Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rockwell Pattern Wheels!?!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by OffRoader93, Apr 4, 2005.

1. OffRoader93

OffRoader93 1/2 ton status

I need a set of four 20"x10"-14" wheels with a 2.5 ton Rockwell pattern. They can be beadlocks or plain steel. Don't have to be perfect. Just need to function. Any help would be great. PM me or call me at 1-309-231-6105. Thanks.

Brenton

2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

Which style of bead do you need? Are you going to run 14.00 or 16.00 tube type tires?
    If you are, then you need the truck or "civilian" style bead. If you are going to run the tubeless 12.5R20's, you need the so called "military" style bead. The latter is mis-named because it is actually the same as the current automotive 20" wheels that are so popular. I am currently running a set of 12.50R20's on american racing "mojave" wheels and they work great, except in snow. Sources for these wheels are John at Stazworks, and USA 6X6.
    From what I've heard, Stazworks reputation is very good, and USA 6X6 is questionable. Hope this helps.
    Jimbo

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

try chuckstrucks.net thay have a forsale section and also new ones. thay do 2.5 ton swapss and more.