Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROFLMAO....... I GOT A 12 BOLT WITH THE RIGHT GEARS FOR FREE

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 87sm465np208, Nov 1, 2002.

1. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

dam, i took it to the shop down the street to have NEW 3.08 gears in it, since i got it for free what the hell, why not put the right gears in it, so i take it there this morning at 8am, then i get a call from the machanic bill, he saids uhhhh, well you already have 3.08 gears in this diff.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, i was so happy, he didnt charge me anything either, i just kept saying thank you to him, he told me to get a new cover, and bolts for it, and i need to get straps and a new u-joint, but im just so happy right now, im gunna try to put it in this weekend, YAHOOOOOOOO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    sorry im just estatic right now. (the junk yards wanted 600$ for a questionable 10 bolt)

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

way to go man!! i know how you feel too...my truck is RUNNING now haha im phsyced too!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

That reminds me of the time I took my car to the shop because the engine was missing. The mechanic told me that the engine wasn't missing. I went back and, sure enough, it was under the hood just where I left it.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif