Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

roll bar

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 88bblazen, Mar 23, 2004.

1. 88bblazen

88bblazen Registered Member

what would be the best way about getting a roll bar finding a company that makes them or just have an off-road shop built one /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

dont really know where to refer you too because i dont know where your located. but anyway most fabricators that do 4x4 stuff should know how to make one, but you want to make sure they know what there doing with something like a roll bar. fill your profile out and peeps can help you a little more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

S $ W, Smittybilt, E-bay, my mom... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Whatever you do, don't waste money on a smittybilt. Unless you can find one used. [​IMG]

5. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Yup, Smittybilt (or Shittybuilt as my brother calls 'em) is mostly mall wheelin stuff, but depending on what you need they may be good for you. S&W is a good place to get stuff cheap, but you still gotta be able to weld and cut a little to get their stuff in right.