Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll Bar?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by eshorvath, Jul 11, 2004.

1. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

Where can i get a roll bar, not too expensive, for my 1986 K-5? I want it to fit under the top when it is on.. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. tayven

tayven 1/2 ton status

Smitty built. Bolt in, it it'll be like 250.00 and you can put it in in about 2 hours. Very sturdy and easy to do. Then later you can buy the weld in front kit. I am very happy with mine

3. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

Where can you get that? Where in the NW are you from?
    Eddie

4. eshorvath

eshorvath 1/2 ton status

I am also wanting the roll bar to come up just about the spot the rear sea back comes up...Im planning on putting a rag top bikini top up, to keep the sun off my kids in the back seat.
    Anyone know where i can get one fast, in Oregon?
    Eddie

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I bought mine from 4wheel parts wharehouse, took about 45 days to get it in though, smittybilt had some kind of production slowdown at the time, I think it's OK now. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Mine is a pick up roll bar with some spacers under the front feet, fits perfect under the top and looks great too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best and fastest place to get one local truck wrecking yard or classifieds or build one yourself /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mine is a pick up roll bar with some spacers under the front feet, fits perfect under the top and looks great too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best and fastest place to get one local truck wrecking yard or classifieds or build one yourself /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

or buy a parts truck with one on it.. that is what I did /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif