Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll Bars and Tops

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by awoods, Jul 29, 2002.

1. awoods

awoods Newbie

I've got an '85 Blazer and want to find out about tops and roll bars. I've searched the internet and have been unsuccessful in finding any kind or roll car for my truck. If anyone knows of a good website or company to buy from please let me know. Also, tell me if they even make roll bars for these beasts.

2. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

You should do a search on this forum. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif There's a bunch of good fabricators that are members that could help you out. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Fill out your profile too. You'll probably get more responses. There's a chance that you might have a fabricator or someone that could help you that lives right down the street!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

smittybuilt makes a a roll bar and a seperate kit that attaches to said roll bar to make it a cage (interior tube kit). This is what I am installing on my 85... pics will be on webshots soon...

J

4. chvyblzr1977

chvyblzr1977 Registered Member

5. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Any pics of the cage?

6. chvyblzr1977

chvyblzr1977 Registered Member

Sorry no pics but they are cool as hell my friend went and got the full cage but my other friend just as i think its the 8 point one anyways there is pics on the site