Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll cage

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NoFear, Jul 8, 2001.

1. NoFear

NoFear Registered Member

Are there any kits out there besides Smitty Built's? I want a full roll cage that wont interfear with my Skyler soft top (when I get one) so it pretty much has to be only in the front part of the cab. Any ideas?

2. 1990K5

1990K5 1/2 ton status

no- not that i know of im gettiing my cage this week from smittybuilt, dont run a skyler those suck, do a full cage and a bikini top, you will like it a lot more, been there!

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Check out <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.swracecars.com>http://www.swracecars.com</A>

Murphy's Laws on Life:
    "A bird in the hand is worth three Kleenex."

4. NoFear

NoFear Registered Member

Why dont you like the Skyler? It lookes like a decent product. I've seen one on a Bronco, but I didn't get a close look at it. It looked alright.

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Skyler is out business..... Kayline will be back soon, so check them out or go Canback. Also a boat shop could make you one... as for the cage, S&W does make them. They are not bolt/weld right in.... they have to be fitted. Do a search someone put on in a few months back and gave the details.....

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.