Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

roll cage

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jan 27, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

does anyone know of a good place to get a rollcage, or does anyone have pics on theres so I can fabracate one myself.
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. lt61173

lt61173 1/2 ton status

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

This is a shot of my S@W cage. I moved the rear supports out so I could keep my back seat. You can get a "family style" from them. I opted not to. Most of the time, there is only 1 other person with me. CK5 members DO GET A DISCOUNT(the orange guys) on their cage kits. [​IMG]
    If you use the search feature, punch in "roll cage" and go back 3 or 4 months, there was another post withn a ton of pics.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

does the s@w cage have a website? it looks good.

5. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

yes, scroll back back up, "lt61173" put the link on his reply to your post. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif