Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll Cages

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NE-RokToy, Dec 24, 2002.

1. NE-RokToy

NE-RokToy Registered Member

I searched this board and found nothing on rollcages, found a few things on the web but with the size of this place figured somebody has to have something! I already rolled my '77 long bed (37's and 4" lift blew rear transfer case yoke on a steep hill) and figure my new '88 blazer will go over much easier so i'm gonna build a cage withen the next year, and incorpate the frame mount with the rear bumper and a shackle flip. I really would like pictures of the front hoop/legs and how do give the rear passangers protection. Thanks in advance

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">Start off with the Smittybilt cage kit, add a few bars and tie it to the frame with outriggers and urethane bushings. email me if you want a pic of my smittybilt interior bar in my 71, i dont have anywhere to host it where I can post it here

3. NE-RokToy

NE-RokToy Registered Member

I forgot to mention I own a welder and a buddy has a tubing bender, notcher, and chop saw.

4. DieselDan

DieselDan 1/2 ton status

Fill out your bio NE-Rok. Us Yankees got to stick together /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

You need to work on your search skills....I just found over 75 links in the last 3 months alone by searching for "roll cage". Make sure you search the entire site and for at least 3 months back. Good luck!

Or try here: Cage Kit