Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROLL CALL!!,,,anyone near FT.WORTH TEXAS ?? might be moving there

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k5king, Mar 16, 2001.

1. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

i was just wondering how many of my K5 bretherin' there were in that area,,i might be moving there if all goes well,,,,
    ok i guess you guy's should know too[​IMG]
    recently i've met a wonderful gal who is the love of my life..i know this sound's reeeeeeeeeal funny,,i thought it did,,but i met her on the internet[​IMG]!!! OMG!! i laugh every time i say it,,i never thought i would be doing anything like this.. iam the one who is very hesitant about my love life but for somereason we just "click" and i turn into that little school boy once again..
    .i have been talking to her for quite some time now and i will be meeting her for the first time on the 23'rd of this month,,,if all goes well,,,which i know it will,,i will probably be moving to be with her...
    just though you all would like to know....
    oh and one more thing,,i brought her to ck5 on our first date,,,,she is hooked [​IMG],,she say's "i like that one" which happen's to be pudding boy's!![​IMG] i think it was the shiny motor,,,but the one she really went nut's over was Derek Lohr's '86 K5,,duh!! who wouldn't,,that thing is sweeeeeeet!!!! now she want's to help me finish mine like that,,umm dear,,,it's gonna be a while[​IMG]
    anyhow,,just give me a "yoller" and let me know how many of ya are out there,,thanx.

ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. pregate

pregate Registered Member

im in fort worth... tons of blazers around here.. probably 10 for every 1 guy thats on this site

if you ever have mechanical troubles.. go to ft worth gear and axle.. the owner and another employee drive bigass blazers :)

1979 K5 Blazer
    4x4, 350 V8

3. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

hey thank's man,,i'll keep them in mind,,maybe one day we'll get to go wheelin together,,after i put my back together,hehehe

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

'Yoller!!! I'm about an hour south of Ft Worth. Lots of good trails!!

[​IMG] Keep your feet dry [​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com>http://muddin4fun.coloradok5.com</A>

5. shupach

shupach 1/2 ton status

hey i live in Dallas, just bout to get the engine installed.

gimme an email if u wanna go wheeling,

phill

shupach@swbell.net

6. Topher

Topher Registered Member

Hey k5king, I'm about 20-25mi north of Fort Worth; moved here in '95 from Chicago. Wish you best of luck and hope you like it here.

FYI around my court alone there are 3 K5's including mine: an '84 (I think) stocker adjacent from the court, and an early-80's ex-police diesel across the street with only ~38k miles on it! It has the full mil-looking grill and the kid just picked it up a few months ago and painted it all black. Of course being from the north my '85 is rough & rusty but it's also the biggest & baddest of 'em all! [​IMG]

Chris

7. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

it's the biggest and baddest till i get there[​IMG] j/k ,, i got a long way's to go to get mine up on her feet again,,,hopefully it will be soon after i move,if i move (just between us,,i've already started packing[​IMG] see ya there!!

[​IMG][​IMG]