Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll Call: Who Paintballs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zcarczar, Jun 23, 2002.

1. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Anybody? Am i the only one? i got a tippmann model 98 thats tricked out

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Don't own any equipment, but yes, I have a few times and like it a lot! Just not during the summer.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Me!! I have a gun and new stuff in the mail being shipped to me as of now... I left some of my stuff at a friends and their freaking garage burnt down (this is why you don't let your kids play with fireworks). Insurance covered my stuff... it wasn't everything but shhhh we told em it was because I broke even with what I actually lost adding in more stuff that I didn't lose helped me not get screwed!! But anyhow the gun I bought is a PMI Piranha G3 PRO TS black and blue, ACI Bulldog 91ci Preset 2001 nitro, gel grip and a Ricochet 2K 9v loader... I wanna see how well this barrel works I hear this stock barrel kicks butt. If it's not all that I think I will get a Dye Boomstick possibly. I'd like to get an electric trigger too... but both of those later on because that's like a $250 upgrade! But anyhow I love it and think it's a blast... that until I get pegged in the neck. That hurts!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i could never paint my balls??!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

ive been playing since around 97...ive got myself a spyder compact p that i started with back then that doesnt even resemble a spyder anymore...

my new toy is my 2k2 vertical feed cocker...got the freak system for it, running nitro, ans bolt, ans front block, rat valve, blade trigger...with much more to come...my cocker is basically badass

Later

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I don't own any eqipment,but I have played atleast 20 times before. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Anybody want to buy my equiptment ? I have a nice Spyder gun and all kinds of goodies ...full mask, ammo pouches, 2 different loaders, etc. .... all is in great shape and hardly used ! The reason I'm selling is that nobody wants to play anymore and would like to buy some more toys ! Let me know !

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I can post pics if you'd like ! </font color>

9. ChevyCaGal

Post what you got... if you are willing to seperate stuff and there's anything I need I might be interested Kev... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

PMI fully auto Piranha LCD. tricked out. havent played since i got the truck, just use it to shoot squirrels and birds.

NITRO

11. ChevyCaGal

What model is that...?? Is it older? Just wondering cuz I just picked up a PMI too... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

12. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

i dont remember the model off hand, but its only a yr old. i put the trigger and all that on it. which spring do u have in it?

NITRO

13. ChevyCaGal

Stock for now... I haven't even got it in the mail yet... I wanna see how well it works. It'll suck I bet but if it works ok I will stick with it until I upgrade triggers...

14. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I use to play all the time... we did quite well in the local tourney's getting either first or second almost every time. But now my guns are up for sale, just haven't had time to play lately.

15. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I just got back from playin today, it was hella fun got tore up though, im goin to this place called SC Village next weekend with some friends now that should be fun cause there is like 300 people in a game or something.
    I love my Tippmann, i got a Lapco barrel, a homemade drop forward and a motorized hopper, hopefully after my car is paid off i can get my autococker but thats big $$$$$

16. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

Used to play for a local store here. Played the TCC Cup and won it one year, played the Dye Tourneys as well, really enjoy speedball.
    I have 2 "Cockers" both running 4500 PSI nitrogen baby bottle tanks, 45 grips, both anodized and milled by a local guy I know, mini ram and adjustable rock, venturi bolt, and 2 dye stainless barrels and 2 J&amp;J barrels, VIewloader hopper, and other misc. good stuff.
    Using a JT silicoln mask and tinted lenses, and all the other goodies, I carry about 1200 rounds on the field at the beginning of the game.

Love the adrenenine rush!

17. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I am known as Testaclees, the Greek god of paintball at work, can you guess why, betcha can. My brother-in-law shot me in the jewels a couple of years ago. It hurt worse than the time I was playing in short sleaves and my brother caught me on the inside of the arm,it shoved some paint under then skin, and I had a blotchy yellow tatoo for a few months right above the elbow.
    I've got a tippman carbine, 20 oz. co2, and JT Spectra mask. Most comfortable mask I've ever worn.

18. loudandproud

loudandproud 1/2 ton status

I play when I have time.

19. 85 Shortbox

85 Shortbox 1/2 ton status

I use to play all the time but lately I have no time or $$ for it. However I have a TCP Extreme Cocker. It is a STO cocker custom milled and anodized by TC Paintball, which is the local store around here. I also run the paddle trigger and an an 51cui Stinger Nitro bottle. I aslo have my first gun which is a Pirahanna STS G2 that I put way to much $$$ into. It has a turbo valve, micro line, benchmark drop forward with on/off, Freak barrel system (which I also use with my cocker) Booh-yeah LCD grip frame, and to power this thing because it is my woods gun I use a 114cui ACI adjustable Nitro(I can get close to 2800 rounds out on 1 fill) commonly reffered to as THE SCUBA.

20. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I paintball too! Got a Tippman Pro-Lite. Not real heavy into all the accessories and stuff, but I really enjoy the high/rush it brings. We have a small group of dedicated paintballers, and play in places like an abandoned steel mill, brick/block making factory, and heavy woods. It's a blast!