Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll call...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Who else is an old fogey that's home on Saturday night surfing CK5? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font>

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Me too, but utilizing avdiodance instead of socializing with the present party.

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Just got in from a party. College is fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm I can't say I'm old... but I'm surfing CK5 and trying to figure out why the stupid computer won't recognize that there really truly is a disk in the CD-R drive... It was reading it earlier, then I took it out, put it back in, and suddenly it doesn't exist /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif *beats the computer with a bat* /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Just got home...trying to work on my truck and get ready for Moab. Things are not progressing well at this point.

Definitely don't have a social life though. 60 hours a week at work, plus another 10-15 hours on the truck if I can and then I surf here when I can.

My wife and kids hardly know what I look like anymore./forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rene

6. alec78

alec78 1/2 ton status

You lucky bastards!! I'm at work trying to get $ for new bumper! Did the same last night. Since I woke up Friday morning I've had about 5 hours of broken sleep. Oh well, guess I'd better shut up and be happy. Anywasdglkjgdsf zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

I'm here too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifJust came in from "patrolling" the neighborhood.....I swear !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif The crime rate has gone up since all that Scott Peterson crap !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Just got ina from a wedding. I'm too,pissed top got to bed. So I'm here reading about all you sorry fawjkers.

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm here reading about all you sorry fawjkers.

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Allright, now you hurt my feelings. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Only thing is... I don't know what I fawjker is. [​IMG] </font>

10. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Allright, now you hurt my feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Righyt back at you, brother. Making fun of a drunk guy is just wrong. You'e meaner than I thoughty. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's okay, thoiugh, brothrtr. I have thickjs skin. I can take whatever you throw at ,me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Awww, hey now, I was drunkish when I made that post, just a little freindly ribbing.

Meaner that you thought!? Am I mean? Dang, now you REALLY hurt my feelings! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font>

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I would have joined y'all, but fawking Hawthorne, NV /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif