Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Roll On bed liners....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NJ SAR Guy, Apr 7, 2000.

1. NJ SAR Guy

NJ SAR Guy Registered Member

Okay, everyone that wants one but have been putting it off. Wal-Mart now has DupliColor One gallon kits with rollers and all that for $25. I don't know if it's all Wal-Marts, or just mine, but it's worth checking out for that cheap. I'll be finding out if it's worth it prety soon and I'll report back.

NJ SAR Guy

Please excuse all of my misspelled wurds.

2. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

Hmmm, the Wal-Mart close to me wants about $40.00 a gallon with the roller and tray. Go figure.....

I would be interested in the results, later

3. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

Hmm... I work at Wally World so i get my 10% discount so its even cheaper for me!! NANANA ANA NA .. lol

Thanks for the info I haven't made my way to hardware to look for it yet.. Will do Sunday when I work next!

This week is payday and I wanted to do my rear bed area so this may be just the ticket!

Thanks dude

<font color=red>Zack Carlson</font color=red>
    <font color=yellow>Carlson@thestix.net</font color=yellow>

4. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

I did my whole interior with it.I don't have carpet.Drilled some holes with plugs do hose and drain.It has held up so far to tool boxs,feet, everything else.It does seem to help on rattles and noises.