Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROLLED MY TRUCK TODAY......... PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poohbair, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Well, went for a little Sunday drive today and rolled my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It was pretty sweet!!!! I started sliding off about a 10 foot sand embankment and the tires dug in and we flipped MY BITCH over. The wife was outside watching, but the 3 kids were in the back. Good thing I built that cage in the back about a month ago!!! It held up good!!! Destroyed the hard top, smashed the cab a bit, tore the welds off on the drivers side where the cab hooks to the body, bent out the drivers side of the bed about 3 inches, no windshield (or CK5 sticker /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif) anymore...
    For what it was we hit pretty damn hard! I love it!!!!!!!
    The kids cried, the wife said OH SH!T!!!, and I said F$%K YEAHHHHHHH!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ROCK ON!!!!

2. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Good thing you built that cage, glad to hear everyones alright /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

You had a lot of sh!t in the back there didn't ya. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You had a lot of sh!t in the back there didn't ya. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you got to be perpared.....BTW glad everbody is safe /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Here is a pic of me and my buddies w/ it!! I am the douch in the middle.

[​IMG]

7. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I haul alot of crap around w/ me. I tend to go over prepared.... but I guess w/ 3 kids (and a wife!) w/ you it is never too much!!!!

8. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The kids cried, the wife said OH SH!T!!!, and I said F$%K YEAHHHHHHH!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

time to go truggy /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ouch that sucks, glad everyone was okay

10. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Im still pissed you did it before me.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Damn man, I bet it was fun, but i'm also glad to hear everyone is alright /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

"and I said F$%K YEAHHHHHHH!!!"

this is nuts
    you are a moron for putting your kids in that kind of danger, you need to have them taken away from you and given to someone who doesnt think having them in a roll over is good times

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, went for a little Sunday drive today and rolled my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif It was pretty sweet!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

...only at CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

this is nuts
    you are a moron for putting your kids in that kind of danger, you need to have them taken away from you and given to someone who doesnt think having them in a roll over is good times

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I believe thats why he put a cage in and had them seat belted. If it had no cage, no top and milk crates for seats yeah you can call him a moron but he was prepared.

15. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

" thats why he put a cage in "

i like the way you think

lets get you a bullet proof vest and play with guns, we will cheer when i hit you

deal?

16. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you need to have them taken away from you and given to someone who doesnt think having them in a roll over is good times

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why would you ever wish for someone's children be taken away from them? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif That is the last thing we need is more children going through the HRS system. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Obviously you don't know how many children sit in that system w/out parents or a good home.

17. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    i like the way you think

lets get you a bullet proof vest and play with guns, we will cheer when i hit you

deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, so if I am understanding you correctly you are saying he put his kids in there then rolled the truck on purpose? Is this what your implying here? Oh and about the vest, how about you do that little experiment on your own, or better yet you can put the gun to your head and then we can cheer when it hits YOU.

18. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this is nuts

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh nice to hear someone with a BRAIN..i dont get it, i just dont, whats so great about rolling over an old chevy? if ur ganna do that, jesus go do it to a ford, AND NOT WITH YOUR FAMILY IN IT..yea you rock allright /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

You guys are violent. He didn't mean to roll it! Especially with his kids in there

20. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

this is nuts

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifFirst off, you probably don't have any kids (don't even ask my opinion why). Secondly, That is exactly why I put a cage in, was to protect the kids. Thirdly, you are the kind of guy that pisses me off. You don't know me, my wife, or my kids. Wheeling is a family event around here, and we do it for fun. The kids love it, the wife loves it, and I love it.
    Had I KNOWN that the truck was gonna roll, I would have taken the kids out. I have taken them out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif a million times and the truck hasn't rolled. THis time I thought the truck wouldn't roll, and it did. Sh!t happens. Good thing for the cage.
    Don't ever judge me again, and from now on why don't you just not read ANY of my posts... and while you are at it just don't get out of bed in the morning if little things like this are what bothers you because your life will be filled with way too much stress. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.