Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rollin out the red carpet, WAIT. more like rollin back the green tarp, LOL

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Jun 11, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link to the rest of the pics.

Questions.... comments?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

-Jeremy

PS. Thanks got to Jeff(MuddyTazz) for coming down and lending me a hand, Thanks Jeff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I had a blast helping out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif So when's the test run and how soon do you think it will take to roll it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

lookin good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. what size tires are you goin whith

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Jeff-
    Once it starts, runs, goes forward, stops and can be turned I'll get her a test run.
    how soon to roll it... um after shaking it today...about 10 minutes,LOL

Cass-I'm going with Mitch's old 38.5 sx's. in the pics It has 245-75-16 aquatreads on the back(26" tall) and some cooper 12-16.5's (30") up front.

some more numbers for the others who may ask. 90" to the top of the roof, 31" to the rocker, 16" between the bottom of the frame to the top of the front axle. 17.5" at the rear betwen the axle and frame.

consist of a 2" body, new poly body bushings and ford 57's front and rear. rear has the ord flip and the lowrider shackle. front is vise versa spring mounts(driver side to the pass side and"vise versa") and lowered 2" and a 7" shackle to get the ford the room to move.

And on Jeffs roll over comment..... THIS THING IS SUPER SOFT. I'v seen jello molds move less then this, but the shocks should take some of that out. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Jeremy
    PS after Jeff left I added the whole front clip and tailgate on it. I have 11 pics on my camera to get finished and dropped off(old school film on a roll,LMAO)

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

So in about 3 or 4 more year.... I mean months it will be road worthy. J/K
    Looks like it is coming along nicely. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LOL I'v done more in the last 6 weeks then the last 2 years combined, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Very cool! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

What's the hood look like?

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

It IS good to see progress, good job! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looking good congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Looks awesome! I have always loved those old willy's wagons when all done up.

11. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the hood looks like a 50 -62 willy's overland truck and wagon.

looks just like my avatar

12. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

you dont need swampers, Those aqua treads will kick ass in the water ;P

Good to see progress, I wanna be there for the maiden voyage, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

todays news***
    the radiator does not fit between the water pump and grill some great fabbing skills took place. I hemmed and hawed around then drank abeer and after getting a 2nd opinion from my brother I moved the motor and tranny back 4" which intailed moving the front tranny mount bolt to the rear hole and redrilling one and then drilling 3 new ones per side for the engine mounts. I also got the tail gate cut and trimmed for the new hinge to fit the blazer floor(1" taller)
    and by moving the tranny back I get a better fit with the shifters too.