Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ron's Custom Shop Fall Fix-it Sale!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by californiak5, Oct 30, 2001.

1. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

Ron\'s Custom Shop Fall Fix-it Sale!

I recieved this e-mail today and thought I would share it. He makes some nice Rock Ring/Rock Gaurds IMO.

Steve, maybe you could get him set up for members discounts as well. Just a thought.

See Ya

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are approaching the time of year when many of us take the time to do the repairs our 4x4's are in desperate need of. Ron's Custom Shop is having a sale on all Differential Rock Guards sold in the month of November. We will be offering $10.00 off of each Rock Guard ordered. This sale will run for the entire month of November. Get your orders in early to beat the Rush. Please forward this email to your friends and club members. Also don't forget to signup for the Free Rock Guard giveaway to be held at the end of November. Thanks Ron

Visit their site here:
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.ronscustomshop.bigstep.com/>Ron's Custom Shop</a>

[​IMG] <font color=green>Born to Drive My K5</font color=green> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/californiak5>CaliforniaK5's Pictures</a>

2. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Re: Ron\'s Custom Shop Fall Fix-it Sale!

Hey Cali, Is the shop located in California?

If so where abouts?

KEN

DANGIT it's not a bronco!

3. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

Ken, they are in Minneapolis, MN.
    The link to their site is on the bottom of my first post.

See Ya,
    Keith

[​IMG] <font color=green>Born to Drive My K5</font color=green> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/californiak5>CaliforniaK5's Pictures</a>

4. DuneRunner

I tryed to reply earler, to ya but the site had problems.

I looked though out Ron's site but could not find information.

Thanks for the info.

Hey when is the next Central California Trail Run, since the rain has started its time. I went with Burt4x4, Goldrush, GoKarter, Chaz88, Frizz, and a few others, to Fraink Rains, a couple of months ago. and to Hollister a few weeks back with GoKarterGo. Lets get a Date set. Whacha think?

KEN

DANGIT it's not a bronco!

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i might be up for it in about 2 months...truck is dead right now...rear end is blown. drive shaft took a [censored] and the transfer case has issues....also the front axle is toast from the blazer sufari down in palm springs at the beg of this month...i am pickin up my D60 and 14bolt the beg of next week...i figure by the time i get all the bugs out of it i should be ready to rock in about 2 months

Chaz

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

6. DuneRunner

SWEET You let me know.

Lets Go play in the Wintery Stuff.
    *****SNOW*****
    KEN

DANGIT it's not a bronco!<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by DuneRunner on 10/31/01 08:48 AM.</FONT></P>