Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

roof racks

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by GMCFIRST35, Jan 31, 2002.

1. GMCFIRST35

GMCFIRST35 Registered Member

has anyone used one of those garvin industries racks if so how do you like it and what other ones are good for the money if been lookin for a good one for a while now

2. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

never heard of it...where can I foind out more info...I have the TopLoader Yakima attachment to use the Q-towers on my fiberglass top..it looks pretty cool...I am gonna add another crossbar before I get teh Loead Warrior...

Chris

Was that a speed bump? No, just a Rice Rocket </font color=red> <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/fortcollinsram>My 87 Blazer</a>

3. GMCFIRST35

4. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/fortcollinsram>My 87 Blazer

5. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Yeeeessssss. I have one of these on my blazer. It is very veryu useful. Also have one on my gf's tahoe. They deff have the most acces for it (lights, hi lift, floor, tire, shovel...) deff worth they money Very strong too.

Ben
    85,90,90K5
    91,95 Suburban

6. GMCFIRST35

do you have any pics of it and how much was it

7. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

There is a guy that sells some kick butt racks on Ebay... im at work right now so i cant provide you with the link to him, but I will do it later tonite when i get home...
    He custom builds several types of racks, and they appear to damn nice. Talk to you later.... TORI

1990 K5 4" lift, 33's, 14FF Detroit locker, D44 w/ posi, 4.10's Raptor Tranny and Velvet Rides....