Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RootBreaker's front 12" leafs....

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by RootBreaker, Mar 8, 2004.

1. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Nov 29, 2001
    RootBreaker\'s front 12\" leafs....

Well I am hopefully going to get the truck out of the garage this week. i will measure up what I need. so I have for sale or trade my front 12" leafs.. there are only 4 springs in it.. and one is thick.. I dont know how they ride as I have never driven the truck. I need to get the truck down to 33" to the bottom of the door....

If you have a set of 8" or 10" leafs which is what I am looking for.... simple trade and you pay for shipping of both? as long as that is fair..
    my leafs are BRAND NEW as of 1997 and have just mild surface rust..barely any at all.. also they have new bushings that were put in back then too....

or just make a flat offer on the leafs with shipping. I dont know how much leafs weigh but I live at 08094 so check to see if it is worth it to you...

here is the best pic I have of them...

I dont know how to measure the leafs but from eye to eye is 56" and if you put a piece of string from eye to eye then measure down to the bottom of the spring pack it is 12".....
    I did not lift the truck myself as I paid someone else to do it years ago.. which was my mistake... this time i will do it myself!!!