Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ROTFLMAO.COM!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Greg72, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Smiley Smiley Crazy Cool....

You guys had me laughing all weekend! Thanks to KPanza and the rest of the So Cal Dawgs for helping me back onto my tires, and the biggest thanks goes to Dan (GoKarterGo) for all of the work that goes into planning an event like this.... I have to say, the event was much better than last year and even more fun.

I'll be there again next year with my tequila and shotglasses....and we'll do it all over again.

LOL! ROTFLMAO! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

how did you wife handle the damage to your baby..hehe /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

OH YEAH!
    -crazy-confused-cool-smilie-laugh-mad-shocked-smile-tongue

I had a blast!!!
    I can't think of a better group of guys that i'd rather go wheelin' with!!!
    Big Dawgs ROCK!

IT was great meeting new people and seeing old faces... getting to BS around the campfire with everyone!

LOL! ROTFLMAO! LMAO! LOL! FWIW! LOL! IMHO! LMAO!
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

LOL
    Killin Me!! hehehehe
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif