Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RPM's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

RPM\'s

I know 4:56 gears are good with 35's and all, but just wondering what approx. rpm's I'll turning with 36" tires,(36" Ground Hawgs if needed to know) 4:56 gears, NP-203 transfer case, TH350 transmission, (and a 400 small block if that makes any diff.) Trying too get guesstamation for inerstate speeds. [Don't tell me too do a fawkin' search becouse every tire size verses gears verses tranny will have a effect on end rpm's] I've tried too provide all information I could think of that could possibly be needed.

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: RPM\'s

I get lost with those damn things, LOL. I never have been able to figure out how too use them propperly. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

2766.3 rpm at 65 mph /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    2766.3 rpm at 65 mph /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ] What about 75 or 80 mph ??? That's what the big road around here lets ya do. Well hell, maybe it doesn't matter, at 2766.3 at 65, with a 400 small block I might just have too go slower if you know what I'm sayin'.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, that's the excuse I need too go out and buy a mid 80's El Camino for a road trip vechile next spring then. Gotta be able to do 80 + mph and be able too haul my fatass, lol. My normal road trips are 1,000 miles or more.

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I still don't understand it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I keep getting some page that doesn't tell me anything I can understand.

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thank you bubba /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

búsqueda

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] I couldn't get that too come up. all those numbers were blank.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul, con una búsqueda muy sencilla, usted podría haber encontrado que la información y las conexiones encontraron en este hilo. El tema de engranar ha sido discutido y ha sido discutido hasta que el caballo desintegrado en el polvo en los últimos varios meses.

Pero desde que usted ha fallado de aprender a cómo utilizar la característica de la búsqueda de este sitio y no podría resolver por cómo utilizar el sitio nosotros encontramos su información en, por favor campaña hacia abajo a la Estación Buscadora ni su ferretería local del As. Mientras usted está allí, compra uno 10 almádena de libra y un par de tijeras de podar. Entonces parada por la gasolinera en el hogar de la manera y compra aproximadamente de dos galones de gasolina.

Cuándo usted obtiene hogar, toma las tijeras de podar y corta la cuerda del poder a su computadora. Entonces acarree el sistema entero fuera en la yarda anterior y lo aplasta con la diez almádena de libra. Después que usted ha alcanzado esta tarea, vierte la gasolina en la destrucción y tira un igual en lo.

Pero la espera, hay más. ...............

Cercióreselo tiene algunos perros calientes desde que usted tiene hambre y usted puede utilizar el fuego para la cena.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul, con una búsqueda muy sencilla, usted podría haber encontrado que la información y las conexiones encontraron en este hilo. El tema de engranar ha sido discutido y ha sido discutido hasta que el caballo desintegrado en el polvo en los últimos varios meses.

Pero desde que usted ha fallado de aprender a cómo utilizar la característica de la búsqueda de este sitio y no podría resolver por cómo utilizar el sitio nosotros encontramos su información en, por favor campaña hacia abajo a la Estación Buscadora ni su ferretería local del As. Mientras usted está allí, compra uno 10 almádena de libra y un par de tijeras de podar. Entonces parada por la gasolinera en el hogar de la manera y compra aproximadamente de dos galones de gasolina.

Cuándo usted obtiene hogar, toma las tijeras de podar y corta la cuerda del poder a su computadora. Entonces acarree el sistema entero fuera en la yarda anterior y lo aplasta con la diez almádena de libra. Después que usted ha alcanzado esta tarea, vierte la gasolina en la destrucción y tira un igual en lo.

Pero la espera, hay más. ...............

Cercióreselo tiene algunos perros calientes desde que usted tiene hambre y usted puede utilizar el fuego para la cena.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I have no idea what you just said.

16. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I think what Bubba said is "Do a search" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif, but I can't read foreign languages.

17. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Paul-

BRB said something to this effect.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Quoted directly from Google, so I dont know how accurate this is.. It doesnt seem quite right... but here goes
    [ QUOTE ]
    Paul, with a very simple search, you could have found that the information and the connections found in this thread. The subject to gear has been discussed and has been discussed until to the horse disintegrated in the dust in the last several months. But since you have failed to learn to how to use the characteristic of the search of this site and could not solve by how to use the site we found their information in, please campaign downwards to the Seeking Station nor its local ironworks of the Ace While you are there, buys one 10 pound tub and a pair of scissors to prune. Then shutdown by the powerboat in the home of the way and buys approximately of two gallons of gasoline. When you obtain home, she takes the scissors to prune and she cuts the cord of the power to his computer. Then it outside carries the whole system in the previous yard and pound tup squashes it with the ten. After you have reached this task, she spills the gasoline in the destruction and throws an equal one in. But the delay, is more............... Cercióreselo has some hot dogs since you are hungry and you can use the fire for the supper.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think what Bubba said is "Do a search" , but I can't read foreign languages.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good translation for someone who can't speak a foreign language. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

From altavista.com :

Paul, with a very simple search, you could have found that the information and the connections found in this thread. The subject to gear has been discussed and has been discussed until to the horse disintegrated in the dust in the last several months. But since you have failed to learn to how to use the characteristic of the search of this site and could not solve by how to use the site we found their information in, please campaign downwards to the Seeking Station nor its local ironworks of the Ace While you are there, buys one 10 pound tup and a pair of scissors to prune. Then shutdown by the powerboat in the home of the way and buys approximately of two gallons of gasoline. When you obtain home, she takes the scissors to prune and she cuts the cord of the power to his computer. Then it outside carries the whole system in the previous yard and pound tup squashes it with the ten. After you have reached this task, she spills the gasoline in the destruction and throws an equal one in. But the delay, is more............... Cercióreselo has some hot dogs since you are hungry and you can use the fire for the supper.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think what Bubba said is "Do a search" , but I can't read foreign languages.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty good translation for someone who can't speak a foreign language. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

From altavista.com :

Paul, with a very simple search, you could have found that the information and the connections found in this thread. The subject to gear has been discussed and has been discussed until to the horse disintegrated in the dust in the last several months. But since you have failed to learn to how to use the characteristic of the search of this site and could not solve by how to use the site we found their information in, please campaign downwards to the Seeking Station nor its local ironworks of the Ace While you are there, buys one 10 pound tup and a pair of scissors to prune. Then shutdown by the powerboat in the home of the way and buys approximately of two gallons of gasoline. When you obtain home, she takes the scissors to prune and she cuts the cord of the power to his computer. Then it outside carries the whole system in the previous yard and pound tup squashes it with the ten. After you have reached this task, she spills the gasoline in the destruction and throws an equal one in. But the delay, is more............... Cercióreselo has some hot dogs since you are hungry and you can use the fire for the supper.

[/ QUOTE ] I figured is was some jackass comment that had too do with the "do a search" bullsh*t again. Doesn't seam to sink in with some people that you can't always get what you need by doing a search. I do belive I also told them that link didn't work for me. Where all the numbers for the rpm's should be was all blank. But some people just can't pass up a opertunity to try too look better them someone else. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Those are the people I truely feel sorry for. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Becouse they only make themselves look like a a$$hole !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

20. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    ...you can't always get what you need ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that was misquoted; I think it should read:

[ QUOTE ]
    You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, couldn't resist /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif