Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rpo tag resto project and info help wanted/needed please

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big d, Jan 17, 2004.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

im wanting to recreate my original rpo glove box decal.(for those of u who dont know, its the big blue and white decal with the options yur truck came with in yur glove box) does any one know of a resource where i can obtain the original options and info my truck came with ? does gm retain this info ? can i just give them my vin tag number and someone at gm can look it up, or what ? any and all 79' blazer/jimmy owners, can u scan me yur tag for helpers, please ? thanks for any help. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

you should be able to get one right from a gm dealer. just give them the vin and they can tell you every thing about the truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you should be able to get one right from a gm dealer. just give them the vin and they can tell you every thing about the truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I think LMC Trucks has the replacement labels. But first you need the info on what was on your rig as he stated.GM might be able to replicate one for you at a healthy price.
    Bill