Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RTI flexin pics.. from 4wp parking lot show.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Ryan B., Jun 14, 2004.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Went to the local four wheel parts show this weekend on saturday and flexed on their 22 degree ramp.. I took my '72 K5 and 73tweeker showed up with his 502 rock buggy he just finished building.. We were invited down there to support our club norcaloffroad.com (norcalbigdawgs)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I guess i should have bolted on my 38" TSL's to go parking lot wheelin' up the rti ramp. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Noel's rig is lookin bad ass. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    [​IMG]
    Shocks make good bumpstops right?
    [​IMG]
    I think its time for some f*rd shock towers and maybe longer shocks in the front of my k5. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Alway's cool to get out and BS with other wheelers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Our local (Mesa, AZ) 4WP had an open house Sat too but no ramp here..... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif There was a HUGE H2 show truck that stopped in, I guess its going to be on the cover of Trucks mag or something and it will be on display at SEMA. The guy that fabbed the suspension was driving it, I guess the owner has over $160K in it!

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif thats alot of money /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif