Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RTI Ramping

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by txfireman110, Mar 11, 2004.

1. txfireman110

txfireman110 1/2 ton status

Flame away fellas 'cause I'm sure this is a big time New-b question! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

How do you calculate your score on an RTI ramp?, and can this be used on real life objects such as a sloping hill or wall?

PS-I searched and got results on camshaft upgrades /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I don't know exactly but there's some mathematical formula used to calculate your score. From what I understand if your rear tires end up on the side of the ramp you get a perfect score of 1,000 or more if you can go up that high. I wish I knew more /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif if this was a "how can I hack my rig up" post I'd have all kinds of answers for you /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

3. txfireman110

txfireman110 1/2 ton status

OK, due to the overwhelming number of responses /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, I thought that maybe I'm not the only one who is in the dark on this subject /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif so I did a little hunting and this is what I found! Very cool, check it out!
    RTI Ramping Details

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks a bunch! i'll bookmark that page