Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

rubber wheell well covers

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JORGE, Dec 24, 2002.

1. JORGE

JORGE 1/2 ton status

VITORIA-GAZTEIZ(ALAVA)BASQUE COUNTRY,SPAIN
    Somebody could say to me where could i find a couple of rubber wheel well covers?I,ve tried with JCwhitney but they says his covers are not valids for the K5 Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif.Do you know other site where could have this covers?
    Thanks and Merry Christmas! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

I'll try to remember when I get home, and get you the part numbers from my parts catalog. Any GM dealers over there that would be able to get it for you if you had the part number?

I believe www.gmpartsdirect.com lists them, I looked them up awhile back.

You *are* talking about the soft rubbery pieces that are held to the inner fender with plastic "screws" right, and help keep junk from the tires out of the engine bay?

3. JORGE

JORGE 1/2 ton status

No,no.Maybe i haven,t explained it correct.I want to mean a cover for the wheel house ,in the interior bed.I have a Custom deluxe wich cames without interior bed trim,and i need a covers for the wheel- houses.My dog is damaging the paint with his claws.
    Thanks!

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i think you can buy rear or front rubber floor mat kits..that include the covers for the wheel weels in like LMC...

5. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Just get some herculiner and cover your bed with it, but that may be more work than you want to do, its awesome stuff and i have pictures of it on my site, link is in the signature

6. JORGE

JORGE 1/2 ton status

Yes i have the LMC truck catalog,i would like only the wheel well,but if i cant find to it i,ll have to buy all the floor mat.
    what is Herculiner?Is good for insulate?I suppouse you need a compressor and a gun for aplicate it...
    Thanks!