Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rubicon workshop this wednesday 7-9pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by imiceman44, Dec 16, 2002.

1. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Last wednesday was the first meeting they had and it was from 3-5 pm, still some people showed up and it was a very postive meeting.
    This week it's a little later so people can go after work.
    Please try and be there this time, they need input from everybody.
    They really want to make things work and they want to figure out a master plan so they make sure the Rubicon stays for ever.
    Below is their press release.
    Sorry I ddin't post this earlier.

Press Release

For Immediate Release Contact: Vickie Sanders
    November 21, 2002 El Dorado County
    (530) 621-5598

Public Workshop about the Rubicon Trail Master Plan project.

Who El Dorado County

What A public workshop to share information and answer questions about the Rubicon Trail Master Plan Project.

When Wednesday, December 18 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.

Where Placerville Town Hall
    Upstairs Meeting Room
    549 Main Street, Placerville, CA 95667

Why El Dorado County is planning the initial phase of the Rubicon Trail Master Plan Project that will facilitate recreation use of the Rubicon Trail for off-highway vehicles. This session will focus on informing the public about the planning process and opportunities to participate, identifying key stakeholders and important topical issues, and developing a project contact list. Members from the project team will be present at the public workshop to share information and answer questions. For further information please contact Vickie Sanders at the El Dorado County Offices at (530) 621-5598.

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

OK I don't want to be a nag, and I don't know how many of you are close enough to go without spending all day driving up there, but it would be really good if someone would show up.
    I went last wednesday, and it was very productive. This time it should build on what we got last time and it's later in the evening as opposed to 3-5pm last time.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

When's the next one... I saw this on Monday but I already had plans made for tonight. Advanced notice of a week or more would be the best bet I am sure to get more people to attend. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I think they might have one evry week for a while, but tonight I will find out for sure, and let everyone know as soon as I know.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif