Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RUDE PEOPLE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TrcksR4ME, Feb 28, 2002.

1. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Ever broke down in your truck in a busy area and had people be total a**holes?

My truck had a distributor problem and was stalling and not restarting...turned out to be a bad ground on the coil...So one day I was on the freeway in Road construction, and the thing quites right where it goes down to one lane. The cars could get around me but people thought gee, why don't I tell this guy off as we pass him, cause you know its his fault for having a truck like that. So you get the honking, middle finger, swearing, and for what? Cause I was lucky enough to stall in the middle of the road???? The shoulder was also closed(of coarse). Im like WTF! wanna help a**hole instead flipping me off and honking!!! AHHH What is wrong with people...after about 30 mins, some guy in an old crappy Ford p/u with a bad tranny stops and offers to tow me up the road where there is a shoulder. I was pissed at that point, swearing at the passing cars and giving them the finger.

Of coarse by the time I get pulled to the shoulder, Mr. State patrol shows up to offer help..thanks, too late for that guy...and informs me that I need MUDFLAPS...AHHHHH...but that he wont give me a ticket this time!

Pisses me off cause people with their brand new cars act like they have never had a car that broke down before and that they dont have to worry about that kind of thing. Well I saw I nice Lexus stalled in the Freeway one day and just thought HAH! FU lol

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

people like that suck. And they are all over the place too. The other situation is when your trying to back in a trailer or something... Instead of the people waiting the 3 mintues so you can do it they decide coming within inches of your bumper and giving you that evil eye makes you work faster.
    [​IMG]Come on people !! [​IMG]

<hr></blockquote>
    What do you mean, Where did I get it??...I <font color=blue>BUILT</font color=blue> the <a target="_blank" href=http://mandydyer.tripod.com/55WillysWagon4x4.htm>damn thing</a>!!

3. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

lol! That reminds me of a time Nick's truck broke down. It was a furd *rolls eyes* and it stalled at a light and wouldn't start back up. So he's cranking on it and cranking on it and the guy behind him starts yelling at him. Nick had been chasing this problem for months so he was already pissed at the truck and the guy behind him wasn't helping. Nick finally got sick of the guy yelling at him and jumped out of the truck and started walking up to the guy. The guy's eyes got huge and then he went on the shoulder and around him. LOL! It was funny!!

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That sucks, but sadly, I can sympathize 100%...
    The guy in the ford sounds like me! When I was driving my S10 home with the blown tranny, I stopped on the way to help an old man in a taurus whose idler pulley went somewhere other than the engine compartment, then later a guy in a Heep that needed cooling help...

I think I only had someone stop and offer help once or twice in my entire driving career, with more breakdowns than I can remember. I stop all the time for people broken down if I have the time, though. Only 'cause I know exactly how they must be feeling right then...

Ratch
    CK5 album &lt;-- New Wheelin' pics!
    This is not a new signature.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

What you should have done was go to the nerest car and yard the prick out from behind the wheel. Pull His/Her a$$ to the side where everyone could have seen and reach back and B!tch slap the dog snot out of em. Let em know you dont want to be f%&amp;* with.

Corey 78K5
    350CI, TH350, 203, Dana 44,12 Bolt, 4"lift, Shackel Flip, Sawsall and 35" BFG's