Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rugged Trail Products

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Hobbes68, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Hobbes68

Hobbes68 Registered Member

Does anyone know where to get Rugged Trail products? I'm not sure if they're even still in business anymore. What I really need is an application guide. I have a 1990 full size Jimmy that has a Rugged Trail lift kit in it (at least I think that's what brand it is) and I wanted some info on what was actually in my truck. I replaced the shocks a while ago. The old ones were Rugged Trail P1104 51000 Nitro Cells. The steering stabilizer is also Rugged Trail and I believe the springs are too, but I can't read the part number on them any more. Doesn't Trailmaster sell shocks under the name Nitro Cell? Someone told me that Skyjacker uses this brand name. Did they buy out Rugged Trail? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    You might want to give Warn a call they bought out the shocks from Rugged Trail almost 10 years ago. I know
    because they have a lifetime warrenty and Warn was nice enough to honnor the warrenty(Good Busness).