Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rumors are pretty gay...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So my boss asked me back in May how long I was planning on working for her... At the time, I was trying to get a job at the Weld County Jail in Colorado, so I told her if I got the job in Greeley I was trying to get then I would be gone in September...

A few days later, a coworker asked me what my plans were work-wise (working at the hotel isn't a career for about 99% of the people who work there, it's just a temporary thing for a few years at most), and I mentioned I was trying to get a job in Greeley, and if I got it I would be gone after the summer was over...

Keep going to last week, I'm driving a guy to the airport, and this guy is just ragging all over the night bellman (he's kind of a doofus... ... to be nice) and how he doesn't like him at all, and he was talking a lot of smack about me... So I asked for some info, and that's when I found out that the last day of July was my last day working at the hotel. Amazing how you make plans without even knowing it, eh?

Then this morning, I asked my boss if I could leave for about an hour tomorrow for an appointment. She asked if it was a doctor's appointment or a job interview, and I said it was a doctor's appointment, I haven't applied for another job since May and they would've hired me by now if I was getting the job. Then she implied that I was a liar because I didn't look at her when I told her it wasn't a job interview... women :rolleyes: bosses :rolleyes:... But when I offered to show her my appointment card and get a note from the doctor, I wasn't a liar anymore...

Anyway... That's kinda lame, and I wanted all of you to know... I'm exposing it to everyone I can :D

I need my job... No job, no insurance... I'm leaving for school in the Spring, and I need to get my bad ankle repaired in a bad way, it's been like 3 years... The doctor I'm seeing is talking surgery, and there's no way I'm going to put that off until I can find another job, get on their insurance, hang out long enough for it to not be a pre-existing condition, then do it. There's just not time, and I'd rather stay where I'm at if I'm just going to be made unable to walk for 4-8 weeks fairly soon...

That's all I have to say about that... My boss left promptly for meetings after our talk, so I haven't told her that I don't plan on leaving any time soon... But I wish that people wouldn't spread crap about me... I have stuff I could spread about other people and I keep my mouth shut :mad:

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

You should bitch slap Her in a bad way.

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

During my 3 month's employment at a hotel it seemed like there was a prety good amount of turnover. I dont think I'm going anywhere with this so I'll leave you with this...

**** em.