Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Run 'n gun on Saturday

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Sep 3, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Run \'n gun on Saturday

Ok, I know Brian (smprider112) and I are heading up on a trail run/rock quarry target shoot on Saturday morning. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Anybody else that wants to go needs to plan on leaving my place at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. If you need directions to my house, PM me and I'll get back to you today. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Re: Run \'n gun on Saturday

if you guys are gonna go again before the end of the month, i will go, i need to sight in my rifle for deer season.... Cant go this weekend though.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn it all to hell... wheelin AND shooting in the same day? heaven! to bad I gotta work on the rig. damn it! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif definitely wanna make a run/gun trip sometime. I haven't gotta blast anything with my 12ga or my pre-ban CAR15 in ages! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

4. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

you could always ride with one of us /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif either me or shane, im sure wouldnt mind /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    and If u have a CAR15 you'll LOVE my M4gery for sure!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sorry Jek. We'll have to catch you next time. We might be headed back up on Saturday. We had a great time! Brian's AR-15 is KICK ASS! I've never fired a weapon like that before. It was pretty cool! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif