Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Running over my pumpkins.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Nov 2, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

haha, the second one makes a nice sound. got to love the sped up part at the beginning, looks quite comical.

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hahahahaha!!!!!I ran over my stepsons basketball once, dang they make a really loud pop, I guess he won't leave it laying around anymore.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm in the mood to run things over now .. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i wonder what i will find to run over tomorrow...

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Buddy and I talked about taking his brothers junk car when I'm done the k5 and parking it in the local grocery store parking lot. have me come in and swing it WAY too tight to park and run over the hood. Get out and go shopping like nothing happened then just leave. Do it on say saturday afternoon when they are busiest.

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

plan on doing the same thing to mine!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif great idea

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

definatly go with a baskekball, sounds like an M80 if their in a garage.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Buddy and I talked about taking his brothers junk car when I'm done the k5 and parking it in the local grocery store parking lot. have me come in and swing it WAY too tight to park and run over the hood. Get out and go shopping like nothing happened then just leave. Do it on say saturday afternoon when they are busiest.

[/ QUOTE ]
    that would be cool if you do it make sure you get lots of pics /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

that would be awsome, just run over a car and go shopping /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif