Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rust free 75 dually pickup... in Indiana? Checking interest

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by jjlaughner, May 8, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Buddy of mine says the only rusty places are the floors. The bed and fenders are newer (probley swapped on but used), aluminum bed cap, its a 2wd std cab dually that had a 454. Buddy just wanted the motor and tranny. Selling rolling chassie for $500 (firm). 14bolt dually that he thinks is 4.10's. He does not want to part it out /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif NO PARTING OUT. Would be a good thing to drop a desiel in or even another 454 for towing.

2. jjlaughner

More details... working on pics
    Std Cab, silverado
    white
    step bumper
    Its runs and drives now but again the motor and tranny are coming out. It WAS a 454/400 for the motormounts and tranny crossmember.

Sorry forgot there's no title /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Are you sure it is a 14FF rear axle and not a Dana 70? Can you get pics? I'd be interested in the whole thing if you verify the rear axle ratio and get some pics of the rusty area's and undercarraige.

4. jjlaughner

Yeah I've been telling chirs for a month to send me some pictures. He asked me about it he other night so I tossed it up here to see if anyone was interested. It very well could be a D70, I dont think he has looked it over real hard. He's a drag racer and just wanted the 454/400 to build backup motors. The first time he told me I thought he said it was 4wd and has a snow plow /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif (I was getting all excited when he said he had a 1ton I could get parts off of /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif)

Next time he's online I'll bug him for pics again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif