Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rust free Burb body CHEAP! Testing

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Grim-Reaper, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I am pretty sure I will be picking up a 87 Burb that has been wrecked in the front. I'm getting the engine out of it and a electrical stuff and the privacy glass side windows.

The guy I will be getting it from has kept the tranny, front seats and and few other parts like the front doors.

It looks like early april it should be here. I need to strip what I want off and that will probably have it ready late april.

What will be left is a rust free 1/2 ton 87 burb TUB with a Deisel vin. No front clip. It will be on the frame and it will be on axles. It's 2wd but I am told the rear axle is a 3.73 and probably a locker. The rear passenger doors will be on it and the barn doors will be on it. It may have a back seat.

$100 come and get it .

With steel prices I can get that for scrap. Rather see somebody get it and use it. This is perfect for you folks in the rust belt. It's a SOLID southern truck.

Sorry no title, not required here in GA and the guy I am getting it from bought it for parts so didn't bother as well. I can find the GA statute online about GA's title requirments (or lack there of) and it will probably be enough to get issues a titled in your state. I had to do this for the 70 I had and as far as I know they new owners had no problems.

<font color="red"> Ok, I think it's spoken for. </font>

2. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Grim. Are the rear doors power windows and/or power locks? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....why must you be so far away. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

EDIT: If the barn doors are in good shape (no rust)...I'd be interested...that is, if you're willing to ship. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. 88sub4x4

88sub4x4 1/2 ton status

Sent a PM

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

I might be interested in the rear doors and/or the tail pan assy....

Interested in cutting out the rear quarters????