Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

1. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

Am I the only person in the world that gets a mouth full of dirt once a month getiing under my blazer and pressure washing everything ?I have to work on it so I want it clean Ive found small cracks here and there because I keep it clean,Just wondering .My buddy says he's never seen a cleaner NP208.

2. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

I try to keep mine clean it is an endless battel.
    I dont know about the cracks. you know it might be too clean I thank it is a law that a blazer has smoe mud on it.[​IMG]

[​IMG]Go prepared
    </font color=red>90 k5 soon to be big, bad, and mean

3. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    I got tired of spending $20+ at the car wash after wheeling. I went out and bought a 1900psi washer from Sears. (I strongly suggest not getting one from them. You are paying for the name. Get one from Lowes or something like that...) I also usually jack up the truck on stands, take off the wheels & get the brakes cleaned out. Perfect time to rotate those tires! If I don't do that, I atleast use my ramps. I love my baby when she has a clean bottom! Don't for get those holes in the very back, directly under the tail lights, and the little drain holes in the wheel wells. If you spray water in there until it comes out clean you are gettin pretty good. Plus I usually get the top of the gas tank, & the little opening that run under the floor board. They are all along the back. I like to get up in side where the fuel tank filler hose is also. Lots of little places. Lay under the truck and get the inside of the frame rails & the inside of the body under the door areas. I can go on and on an on . . .

Corey
    88K5

[​IMG]<font color=red>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties
    http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

4. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

See im not the only one that tracks my dirty wet boots in the house dear.

5. Steve_87K5

Steve_87K5 1/2 ton status

I guess I'm not the only one who lays under the truck w/stuff dripping in my face! My '87 is starting to show some rust here and there. I carefully spot blasted with abrasive and primed and sealed, but the rust is inside a seam!!! The place that really bugs me is in the passenger door jamb, just up from the striker bolt. Rust drips out of this seam. Another place I have always kept clean, and is
    now rusting, is the rear of the cargo bed. There are holes on the underside that catch everything. I usually use LPS3 after a strong pressure wash. I can handle rust IF I can get to it!

SteveB