Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Rustfree 73-91 Body needed in Mich., & Assembly Manual

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by littlebubba, Apr 5, 2002.

1. littlebubba

littlebubba 1/2 ton status

Help!! I need a totally rustfree 73-91 Blazer body to put on my 2wd frame I'm building up. And I do mean rustfree!! Interior not important, as long as dash is intact. Must have good 1/4's and solid floor and braces, and tailgate.I'm near detroit, can pickup within 150 mile radius. Also GM factory assembly manual, any NOS GM parts for this.

2. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

This isn't mine, I found it in the local tradin times. 1979 blazer body tub, rust-free, shipped up from texas, $1750...708-580-7334 leave mesg. Plainfield, IL. Don't know if it will help your search or not might be too far.

3. littlebubba

littlebubba 1/2 ton status

Do you know anymore on it? I'll have to see where Plainfield is from me. Until then the search continues. Looked at the pics of your Blazer, nice!

4. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I just typed what I read from the ad. And thanks I just finished new body bushings and ord 1 inch body lift this morning

5. 78Blazer

78Blazer 1/2 ton status

There is a couple places in michigan that sell them that I know of one is in davison and the other is in imaly city I think. they both usually sell tubs between 1500-1800. One I believe is Southern truck parts they advertise in the auto swapper all the time and the other is Cliffs on m15 not sure on his number either but if you do a search you can probably find it. I have posted it several times.

6. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

do a search on yahoo or lycos as there is a company in florida that makes a complete tub from aluminum and fiberglass so no rusty ever :-) and they arnt that crazy on the price iv thought about one myself they mostly do jeeps but have1973-75 k5 blazers as well
    hope it helps

7. pto

pto Registered Member

I've got an '89 K5 for sale, an Arkansas truck. Solid rockers, doors, one small patch of surface rust on drivers rear quarter (about 3 inches long) I'm in the Royal Oak, Michigan area, not far from you. $2900.00