Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

RyanB...Pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Gotta see my fenders gettin banged up!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Haha, If had brought the sawz-all I would have done alittle fender trimmin...Then I'd try the cement block again...If I couldn't get it that time without bashin somethin again, I'd trim till I cleared it. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Here are the ones i got dude.

That was sweet. you bashed your front fender, then your rock slider saved your door, but your rear quarter and bumper weren't so lucky.
    I especially enjoyed watching the part where you hi-lifted the truck up so the bumper could barely clear and then FULL THROTTLE it and jump the truck off the hi lift jack onto the bumper and skid down the rock. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://coloradok5.com/albums/albun96/aaa.sized.jpg
    http://coloradok5.com/albums/albun96/aab.sized.jpg

3. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

KJ if you had said something, I had a cutoff saw and you had a air compreesor. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

4. Zeus33rd

And I was only at Hollister Hills for like 2 hours when this happened. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif YEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

KidJethro---
    I just checked out the video my dad recorded tonight...
    I got some good shots of you running your blazer into the mudpit those two times...
    My buddy is going to make some video clips of that and my truck going on that hillclimb, and that frame twister rut trail.
    Just wanted to let you know that i got some good video of you mud boggin' and you'll be able to see it in a week or two /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

HAve a good 4th!

crazy smilie cool shocked mad tongue laugh

6. Zeus33rd

Right on. Thanks bro. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif